Re: How to work around a restrictor

don-ohio /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Eric,that's where you need a manual.If there is a centrifugal kill on it or something it would be listed in the shop manual.It must be CDI ignition in 1990,I'd say,or I would have said that the points are gapped too widely.I had that happen on my MOTOMARINA,1987,and it nearly drove me nuts `til I checked the point gap and it had been set by someone else at >.022".I cleaned them and reset them and that bike runs so smooth it's got me worried about it.I've never seen a 2-stroke run that smoothly.I hope one of the Gurus gets you straightened out with your problem.BYE!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  How to work around a restrictorTopic by: Eric Schuler Eric Schuler 07/13/01 06:07PM
  Re: How to work around a restrictorRe: don-ohio don-ohio 07/13/01 11:15PM
  Re: How to work around a restrictorRe: Trac man ( ERIC) Trac man ( ERIC) 07/13/01 11:30PM
  Re: How to work around a restrictorRe: don-ohio don-ohio 07/14/01 01:12AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account