Re: Turn signals for an Autopower

trex /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

When I got my autopower it had turnsignals mounted already. When you look at the fairing there should be two holes (where the mounting brackets are) the front turnsignals mount here (on the outside) the one hole the wire comes through and the second hold is for the mounting screw (already there).

The rear turnsignals mount on the seat platform (under the toolbox) far back to the rear of the ped with again two holes one for the wire and one for the mounting screw.

So far as the wires are conserned I did not look for the colors but they should already be bundled in the wireing harness, you may have to take the headlight off and you may have to look in the frame tube under the seat.

the only other thing that should come with the signals would be the switch which is a 3-way switch (left-off-right) which mounts to the handle bar with a u-bracket.

If you need the wiring diagram I will scan it tonight and upload it tomorrow, just let me know.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Turn signals for an AutopowerTopic by: Ken Ken 07/12/01 03:07PM
  Re: Turn signals for an AutopowerRe: trex trex 07/12/01 03:56PM
  Re: Turn signals for an AutopowerRe: Ken Ken 07/12/01 09:07PM
  Re: Turn signals for an AutopowerRe: trex trex 07/13/01 10:57AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account