reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!

Mike /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

this sucks guys. i haven't ridden my moped in like a week. the carb's all fucked, and me and my friend are working on it, but we lost the spring. is there any way to make one or something that requires minimal money/effort? i really think mopeds should be classified as a drug. i know i'm addicted, and i'm willing to bet everyone else on this site is to. i love my moped. i've had so many good times with it... every time i ride it, something new shows up. but lately, it's been falling apart around me. if i can't get it going again, i might have to retire my trusty old 79 puch magnum mk2... it's a great bike though. it would hurt a whole lot to see that happen. i'm having withdrawls. i look @ my moped. just staring @ it. it's sad. then, my friend let me use his, but what he didn't tell me was the throttle cable was a little iffy... so i was riding the other day, and SNAP. there it goes. it sucked. pushing a moped home is not only hard, but it leaves that horrid taste of defeat in your mouth for quite some time. but yeah. this last week has NOT been a good one for the 2 moped riders or ashburnham, MA. i think it's a curse. i hadn't had any problems @ all with my bike until just very recently. i think i shook up some rust in the tank, and that started the problems. meh, oh well... :-(

-Mike

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Topic by: Mike Mike 07/10/01 11:19AM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Jamie Pahigian Jamie Pahigian 07/10/01 11:49AM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Mike Mike 07/10/01 12:14PM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Doug D. Doug D. 07/10/01 02:28PM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: SteelToad SteelToad 07/10/01 03:03PM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: jamie p jamie p 07/10/01 09:33PM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: jamie p jamie p 07/10/01 09:30PM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 07/10/01 04:11PM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Mike Mike 07/10/01 11:57PM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Reeperette Reeperette 07/11/01 07:43AM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 07/11/01 11:11AM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 07/11/01 11:17AM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Mike Mike 07/13/01 10:03PM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 07/14/01 12:13PM
  Re: reduced to pedestrian! NO!!!Re: Mike Mike 07/14/01 04:12PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account