Re: CLOSE CALL!!

Reeperette /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

If you should nearly hit me cause yer payin attention to your cellphone instead of your driving, which you should not be....and I decide to make an issue of it with you, you are of course welcome to try that.

How do you think WE feel about being cut off and otherwise pushed around on the road we have as much right to as you do, by folks like you ?

The reason why over a quarter of my body is made outta metal and plastic is cause of folks like you who seem to think they have the right to do as they please out there and be damned to anyone else...and to be frank, I have no qualms about hurting people like that or damaging their vehicles.

My unfortunate presumption here, is that most of our readers had the fuckin sense not to drive with a cell phone stuck to their head, but I guess, stupidity, like competence, is a potentially infinate thing.

If you should happen to be in my neck of the woods are see a big red Targa (I own the only one in about 25 miles), and have a burning desire to really make an issue...feel free, we can "discuss" it in proper testosterone-overload barbaric fashion if you so desire...it makes no real difference to me.

-Ree

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  CLOSE CALL!!Topic by: gimmyjimmy gimmyjimmy 07/02/01 10:41PM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: Ataristyle Ataristyle 07/03/01 01:05AM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: gimmyjimmy gimmyjimmy 07/03/01 08:43AM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: Reeperette Reeperette 07/03/01 12:59PM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: Reeperette Reeperette 07/03/01 01:06PM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: mike hartel mike hartel 07/08/01 04:15PM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: Rob Hoehn Rob Hoehn 07/04/01 01:11PM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: Reeperette Reeperette 07/04/01 07:46PM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: derek derek 07/05/01 01:28AM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: Reeperette Reeperette 07/05/01 05:10PM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: gimmyjimmy gimmyjimmy 07/05/01 08:10PM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: Wisky Wisky 07/05/01 11:50PM
  Re: CLOSE CALL!!Re: gimmyjimmy gimmyjimmy 07/06/01 09:13AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account