Re: Delete these idiots !!

Reeperette /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Peggy, unfortunately that presumes an ounce of sense on their part.

I won't give the little dillwads any ideas but stating exactly how, here - but they'll just change their methods if they realize they are being ignored, I've seen it a hundred times before.

Mostly they just 'talk', as it were to hear the sound of their own 'voice'...whether we respond or not matters less to them than it used to when such tactics did work - but the most recent generations of these creeps just don't seem to care.

Pulling the posts would stop them, and would put a dent in it for sure because they then cannot go back and drool over their own posts, which is more than half the reason they do this.

Contacting their providers and getting them canned is also a significant deterrent, as it having them hauled into Juvie court for a Judge to hand them a couple weeks worth of community service - which, in my opinion, is a very proper response to a little punk like this.....if he has so much free time on his hands that he's doing this, he can then put it into something actually useful while learning a valuable life lesson.

Of course, I happen to be less civilized in person - but little punks like these guys never leave the house anyway, given that their very nature eventually causes everyone who knows them personally to want their head on a plate, so that's a moot point anyhow.

-Ree

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Delete these idiots !!Topic by: Fred Fred 06/26/01 05:50PM
  Re: Delete these idiots !!Re: Peggy Peggy 06/26/01 06:00PM
  Re: Delete these idiots !!Re: Ataristyle Ataristyle 06/26/01 06:12PM
  Re: Delete these idiots !!Re: Fred Fred 06/26/01 06:16PM
  Re: Delete these idiots !!Re: Reeperette Reeperette 06/26/01 06:44PM
  Re: Delete these idiots !!Re: jess_monster jess_monster 06/26/01 08:35PM
  Re: Delete these idiots !!Re: don-ohio don-ohio 06/26/01 09:00PM
  Re: Delete these idiots !!Re: Simon King Simon King 06/26/01 10:15PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account