Re: Boycott Freedumb of speech

Ben /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

>>>>>>>The dictionary of Grunts and monosyllables was relevant. I called him stupid, used his statements to prove that he was stupid. As a closing point, I mentioned that he would have difficulty understanding my post and would need a translation into "ape talk"<<<<<<<<<<<

-I know your main intent was to refer to him as stupid but in the end you only tried to create some false sense of security in which you could think he had no idea as to what you were pointing out. Obviously metaphors like your blessed dictionary aren't necessary. Can you understand that? I hope so.

>>>>>>>>>Dumb people aren't bad. Some of my best friends are dumb. But I'm not dumb. I go to school as a hobby. Work pays for it. I already have a few degrees, and I'll have more soon. I try to remember that some people don't like to learn. When I see someone who seems proud to be incredibly stupid I'm bothered.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

-Dumb people? What is your definition of dumb people? Some one who is misinformed? Someone who is ignorant? Someone who relies on instinct more than sheer wit? No one cares if you go to school, and if you're bothered because people seem to have to find the courage to fake intelligence because of ego maniacs like yourself, then try doing something about it for your community if your so goddamned fantastic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Are you clear on the concepts of 'ego'? I'd love to chat some Freud. Psychoanalysis in general is pretty dense stuff. <<<<<<<<<<<<

-You mean about the inner child, the id, and super ego? The basis for most of his concepts I do believe, hell I'm only 16.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>But, hey, maybe these morons are actually quick learners. That would be why they are so hateful and numb over and over again. I bet their SAT scores are off the card, that's why they come here, calling us NAZIS. That's the rage with all the whiz-kids. I bet they barely have time to vandalize the Moped Army site with all the Chess Club meetings and Algebra Contests. <<<<<<<<<<

-Sarcasm, for you anyway, seems to be way over-rated. I agree, I don't appreciate it. I've asked my share of questions on the forum and I've done my share of disrupting it to I suppose, but nothing to severe.

>>>>>>>>>>I've reached another conclusion:You are the King of all the Dumb-Asses.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

-Well Where the fuck is my crown?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Boycott Freedumb of speechTopic by: Heyde Heyde 06/26/01 05:18PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/26/01 06:45PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Joe Joe 06/26/01 07:16PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: derek derek 06/26/01 08:26PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: derek derek 06/26/01 08:28PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/26/01 08:44PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: derek derek 06/26/01 08:56PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Ben Ben 06/26/01 08:54PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: mike mike 06/27/01 10:30PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: don-ohio don-ohio 06/27/01 11:07PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Ben Ben 06/26/01 09:10PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/26/01 10:11PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Ben Ben 06/26/01 11:28PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Simon King Simon King 06/26/01 10:16PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Jojo Jojo 06/29/01 05:06PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account