Re: Boycott Freedumb of speech

Wayne Broderick /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hate Crimes are not protected speech. You cannot yell "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater. (Well.. you can, but after the panic, you'll be arrested and charged).

Hate speech is not protected either. So, you can, even as a 13 year old punk, be charged with the FEDERAL laws regarding threatening statements.

It isn't a big jump from anonymous hate speech to anonymous violence. Just in case any af the 'Queers' in the vicinity of the posters get beaten up, I think the local authorities should be tipped off, after all, cops just sit around waiting for stuff like this. I bet the local PD has an internet crime squad thats bored silly.

Someone is going to be the victim of this kind of mentality, and the irony is, that person might not even be gay. The bigot who throws a bottle at a moped rider and yells 'fag!' might hit the moped rider, but he might not be a queer.

So, Heyde, you're a fool. Freedom of speech is not a simple issue. To treat it as such only draws attention to your own lack of brainpower.

When you said, "....go fuck yourselfs you Nazi assholes." in the previous post, it seems clear you are calling anyone who wants the 'Hate Speech' removed from the Moped Army website a "..Nazi Asshole."

You're most likely another one of those Ill-fated Chernobyl crack babies. I assume your forehead has multiple pock-mark scars from when the coat hanger punctured your skull.

Love that freedom of speech!

If you need a translation, I'll consult my dictionary of 'Grunts and monosyllables'.

Yours,

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Boycott Freedumb of speechTopic by: Heyde Heyde 06/26/01 05:18PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/26/01 06:45PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Joe Joe 06/26/01 07:16PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: derek derek 06/26/01 08:26PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: derek derek 06/26/01 08:28PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/26/01 08:44PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: derek derek 06/26/01 08:56PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Ben Ben 06/26/01 08:54PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: mike mike 06/27/01 10:30PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: don-ohio don-ohio 06/27/01 11:07PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Ben Ben 06/26/01 09:10PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/26/01 10:11PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Ben Ben 06/26/01 11:28PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Simon King Simon King 06/26/01 10:16PM
  Re: Boycott Freedumb of speechRe: Jojo Jojo 06/29/01 05:06PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account