Boycott Freedumb of speech

Whoever is posting hate shit is right, they do have the right to say what they want. If you don't want to deal with them don't respond to their posts. They are here doing this to get a rise out of you. Freedom of speech is a good thing and must be protected. This is the last thing you will hear from me on this subject. I am formally starting my personal boycott now, but not without saying go fuck yourselfs you Nazi assholes.

Ps. Go ahead and waste your time responding to this post.

Re: Boycott Freedumb of speech

Wayne Broderick /

Hate Crimes are not protected speech. You cannot yell "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater. (Well.. you can, but after the panic, you'll be arrested and charged).

Hate speech is not protected either. So, you can, even as a 13 year old punk, be charged with the FEDERAL laws regarding threatening statements.

It isn't a big jump from anonymous hate speech to anonymous violence. Just in case any af the 'Queers' in the vicinity of the posters get beaten up, I think the local authorities should be tipped off, after all, cops just sit around waiting for stuff like this. I bet the local PD has an internet crime squad thats bored silly.

Someone is going to be the victim of this kind of mentality, and the irony is, that person might not even be gay. The bigot who throws a bottle at a moped rider and yells 'fag!' might hit the moped rider, but he might not be a queer.

So, Heyde, you're a fool. Freedom of speech is not a simple issue. To treat it as such only draws attention to your own lack of brainpower.

When you said, "....go fuck yourselfs you Nazi assholes." in the previous post, it seems clear you are calling anyone who wants the 'Hate Speech' removed from the Moped Army website a "..Nazi Asshole."

You're most likely another one of those Ill-fated Chernobyl crack babies. I assume your forehead has multiple pock-mark scars from when the coat hanger punctured your skull.

Love that freedom of speech!

If you need a translation, I'll consult my dictionary of 'Grunts and monosyllables'.

Yours,

That was sweet nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey genius cherynobl had nothing to do with crack. i agree with heyde. so in his wise words, and i quote, "go fuck yourselves you nazi assholes".

o yeah. that was racist statement to anyone living in cherynobl during the chernobyl disaster. ill fated. nice

Wayne Broderick /

Your reach exceeds your grasp.

1. People living near Chernobyl are not a 'race'

2. Can you prove Chernobyl had nothing to do with the crack epidemic?

3. Why is the filter on the gene pool broken?

You should take a mail order class and in 6 months you'll be a certified quantum mechanic!

Halo Wie heis du? ich bin hitler's number ein volke! Ich komme aus germany, wo wir sind gros! Nazi ist sehr sehr gut, homos ist schlect, negroes ist sehr sehr schlect, jews ist schize, sie ist alles schize, burn burn! Nazi POWER!

i can very well prove in this statement that when a nuclear power plant blows up people dont start doing crack. see i did it. have some common fuckin sense.

Dictionary of grunts and monosyllables? I don't think that was relevant to any fact whatsoever. The matter at hand right now is the impact of freedom of speech and limitations, if any, there are to one's actions. You can be charged due to any phsyical reprocussions that occur over the course of verbal action you have taken previously but under the current cicrcumstances those don't apply right now. This is just simple hazing because people prefer to feel free to ride something as simple as a moped. If you're letting it get to your inner ego or whatever mental edge you currently think you posess then that is your own issue. It's not a matter of ones mental capacity or learning comprehension, it's merely an elementary school playground scene in which petty name calling is used over ones who are different from the vast and growing majority, and there will and always be little bitch boys like yourself who seem to whine about it...

Take that to your dictionary smartass.

Wayne Broderick /

The dictionary of Grunts and monosyllables was relevant. I called him stupid, used his statements to prove that he was stupid. As a closing point, I mentioned that he would have difficulty understanding my post and would need a translation into "ape talk"

He is stupid. Read his posts. Think about what he says. Is he smart? No, he's a dumb ass.

Dumb people aren't bad. Some of my best friends are dumb. But I'm not dumb. I go to school as a hobby. Work pays for it. I already have a few degrees, and I'll have more soon. I try to remember that some people don't like to learn. When I see someone who seems proud to be incredibly stupid I'm bothered.

I'm not prejudice about dumb people. But, if they rub the fact in my face, I'll point it out. I wouldn't tell a stranger his B.O. bugged me, but if he put his armpit in my face, I'd make it crystal clear that the guy stunk like a skunk.

Are you clear on the concepts of 'ego'? I'd love to chat some Freud. Psychoanalysis in general is pretty dense stuff.

And the question is, specifically, about LEARNING. These geeks are unable to learn that they are unwanted and are compromising the Moped Army website. I don't think it takes a 'rocket scientist' to figure out that one.

But, hey, maybe these morons are actually quick learners. That would be why they are so hateful and numb over and over again. I bet their SAT scores are off the card, that's why they come here, calling us NAZIS. That's the rage with all the whiz-kids. I bet they barely have time to vandalize the Moped Army site with all the Chess Club meetings and Algebra Contests.

I see your point of view, thanks for the input. I've reached another conclusion:

You are the King of all the Dumb-Asses.

Simon King /

Freedom of speech is good thing. Disrupting a community isn't. Some people just want to ruin other people's good time. Personally, I can not imagine having nearly that much time on my hands.

>>>>>>>The dictionary of Grunts and monosyllables was relevant. I called him stupid, used his statements to prove that he was stupid. As a closing point, I mentioned that he would have difficulty understanding my post and would need a translation into "ape talk"<<<<<<<<<<<

-I know your main intent was to refer to him as stupid but in the end you only tried to create some false sense of security in which you could think he had no idea as to what you were pointing out. Obviously metaphors like your blessed dictionary aren't necessary. Can you understand that? I hope so.

>>>>>>>>>Dumb people aren't bad. Some of my best friends are dumb. But I'm not dumb. I go to school as a hobby. Work pays for it. I already have a few degrees, and I'll have more soon. I try to remember that some people don't like to learn. When I see someone who seems proud to be incredibly stupid I'm bothered.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

-Dumb people? What is your definition of dumb people? Some one who is misinformed? Someone who is ignorant? Someone who relies on instinct more than sheer wit? No one cares if you go to school, and if you're bothered because people seem to have to find the courage to fake intelligence because of ego maniacs like yourself, then try doing something about it for your community if your so goddamned fantastic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Are you clear on the concepts of 'ego'? I'd love to chat some Freud. Psychoanalysis in general is pretty dense stuff. <<<<<<<<<<<<

-You mean about the inner child, the id, and super ego? The basis for most of his concepts I do believe, hell I'm only 16.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>But, hey, maybe these morons are actually quick learners. That would be why they are so hateful and numb over and over again. I bet their SAT scores are off the card, that's why they come here, calling us NAZIS. That's the rage with all the whiz-kids. I bet they barely have time to vandalize the Moped Army site with all the Chess Club meetings and Algebra Contests. <<<<<<<<<<

-Sarcasm, for you anyway, seems to be way over-rated. I agree, I don't appreciate it. I've asked my share of questions on the forum and I've done my share of disrupting it to I suppose, but nothing to severe.

>>>>>>>>>>I've reached another conclusion:You are the King of all the Dumb-Asses.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

-Well Where the fuck is my crown?

LOL. i only have a year of german under my belt and i understood everything!!! funny exept for the racist bullshit! ben ist gross arschgeige!!!!! nazi arschgeige die nazi. ask me for a translation if needed

Mike, you and Ben are going to turn this site into one of those nutty German scooter sites with the Skinheads running around.Ach der lieber!!!!

It is taking Jojo a long walk to decide the relevance of this fascinating talking with moped and moped related activities. Is this about a subject more general than life?

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account