Re: Brandon E

XBrandon EdgeX /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah, I just bought a Puch Maxi MKII for 455 bucks. It ran for an hour and then the carburator got messed up. It has a hole in the float (already ordered a new one). I think I'm gonna switch some parts around between it and my Newport (such as the two speed transmission, wheels, and rear shocks) and then put the old parts back on the maxi, making my Newport awesome and the maxi just relatively plain. I can't decide if i want to sell it, though. If I do, I already know of about 4 people who want to buy it :). You know what, Jess, we should hang out and go cruising sometime.

Oh I found the ped on E-bay. I had to drive to clara city Minnesota to get it. About a 2 1/2 hour drive, but he has a whole shed full of motorcycles and a few mopeds. Watch for a sweet motobecane with leg fairings on ebay sometime in the future. The guy's username on ebay is liliputacres.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Brandon ETopic by: jess_monster jess_monster 06/21/01 04:21PM
  Re: Brandon ERe: XBrandon EdgeX XBrandon EdgeX 06/21/01 05:46PM
  Re: Brandon ERe: jess_monster jess_monster 06/21/01 05:57PM
  Re: Brandon ERe: tom k. tom k. 06/22/01 02:12AM
  Re: Brandon ERe: jess_monster jess_monster 06/22/01 08:25AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account