big borein'!!!

mike /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

hey all,

i judt got my 70cc kit today. boy i love it! i was getting to thinking about cops and all and i thought that usually cops can tell that u got a kit because the cylinder is silver instead of black. so i went to the local track auto and got some high temp oven paint. and i painted it black. actually i think it looks better that way.well it was fairly easy to put in exept a couple things: one the biturbo wont stop twisting side ways no matter how much i tighten that dumb clamp(i might go and weld it). 2 the bi-turbo header piece is in the way of tightening up the nut on one side and i tried everything to get to it. anyone got any ideas on that one? and also i got it started...took awile. and when i did get it going it sounded wierd cause the pipe was loose and when ever i would give it more gas it would just kinda like bog and pop at the same time.i am sure it is the pipe becasue i can feel lots of exaust leaking from there. well if anyone can gimme any sugestions for the pipe i would greatly apreciate it.

-mike

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  big borein'!!!Topic by: mike mike 06/17/01 12:18AM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: Reeperette Reeperette 06/17/01 05:57PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: mike mike 06/17/01 10:10PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: mike mike 06/17/01 10:13PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: Daniel Tisone Daniel Tisone 06/17/01 11:33PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: Ataristyle Ataristyle 06/18/01 02:15PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: mike mike 06/18/01 11:23PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: Reeperette Reeperette 06/25/01 01:41PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: XBrandon EdgeX XBrandon EdgeX 06/25/01 02:08PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: Dan Tisone Dan Tisone 06/25/01 04:32PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: Roberto Roberto 06/18/01 05:29PM
  Re: big borein'!!!Re: Dan Tisone Dan Tisone 06/25/01 04:33PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account