Re: Fender Clearance

don-ohio /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey,Ben!Sorry you wrecked your bike and got skinned up.I got road-rash the other day when I tightened up my front brake on the Motomarina Sebring too tight and made a quick turn while squeezing the brake.There was like grits(not big enough to call gravel)where the cars turned down the hill and the front wheel slid and locked up.I came out all right because I had bluejeans on and heavy gloves and I wasn't traveling over 15mph,I'd say.I'm more careful to hit my rear brake primarily now,`cause when that front one locks up you're toast ,ain't ya.On that fender problem,couldn't you guys extend it up a little? I'd think you'd want that fender on there the first dirty mud puddle you hit or if you get caught in the rain.My front fender has been altered with what looks like universal brackets and stands away from the tire pretty good.BYE!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Fender ClearanceTopic by: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/15/01 11:33PM
  Re: Fender ClearanceRe: Ben Ben 06/16/01 12:43AM
  Re: Fender ClearanceRe: don-ohio don-ohio 06/16/01 01:32AM
  Re: Fender ClearanceRe: Reeperette Reeperette 06/16/01 01:43PM
  Fender Clearance, High beam (blue bulb)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/16/01 02:45PM
  Fender Clearance (Re: Tires)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/16/01 02:47PM
  Re: Fender Clearance (Re: Tires)Re: Reeperette Reeperette 06/17/01 11:27PM
  Re: Fender Clearance, High beam (blue bulb)Re: Reeperette Reeperette 06/16/01 09:31PM
  Ree, a Carb Question--for BiTurboRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/16/01 11:12PM
  Re: Ree, a Carb Question--for BiTurboRe: derek derek 06/17/01 02:06AM
  Re: Ree, a Carb Question--for BiTurboRe: Reeperette Reeperette 06/17/01 05:51PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account