What Age Do You Have To Be To Drive A Moped in Mic

I am 14 and want a Moped. I've heard people say different ages. How old do you have to be in Michigan (I live near Detroit if that makes any difference) to drive a Moped????? Please tell me!!!

Re: What Age Do You Have To Be To Drive A Moped in

: I am 14 and want a Moped. I've heard people say different ages. How old do you have to be in Michigan (I live near Detroit if that makes any difference) to drive a Moped????? Please tell me!!!<p>You should check your state law but if I remeber every state is 16 except Iowa which is 14 (Arn't I lucky)

"i live in Kalamazoo Michigan, You have to be 15 to ride a moped.<p><br>: I am 14 and want a Moped. I've heard people say different ages. How old do you have to be in Michigan (I live near Detroit if that makes any difference) to drive a Moped????? Please tell me!!!<p>"

Trista Powell /

does anyone know waht age u have to be to drive one in west virginia?

Looks like 16 with learners permit at 15. Check with the WV DMV

http://www.wvdot.com/6_motorists/dmv/6g1_licenses.htm

Wear a helmet and watch out for those coal trucks.

i live in Feltham in the U.K. I am interested in driving a moped and i wish to know how old you have to be drive it. Thanx

It's 15 in Michigan - with a special moped license. Check the local DMV website for your state if you don't live in Michigan.

simon

Here's what you do......

Go up to Secetary of State and pick up a brochure about Moped Safety, study that. Then come back, and ask for a moped license. You'll have to pay something like $7 and take a 80 question test, it's really easy) Where exactly around detroit are you at? I'm in Plymouth.

How old do you have to be to drive a moped in New York?

in minnesota you have to be 15 and take a written test and attend a class on mopeds laws & safety (1 hr long ). then you get the permit . good until you get reg license then have to take a driving test ...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account