will someone...

the casey /

come to my house and fix my lights? its driving me crazy not being able to ride at night. when i apply my brake (rear), the tail light goes completely out, and the headlight gets hella dim. my front brake isnt hooked up (i just need a new cable.. im lazy) and when i dont have the brake lever strapped open so the metal is touching, basically the same thing happens. so, in essence, when my brake levers are NOT in the normal open position.. my lights die. and when i use my turnsignals, everything goes out. ree suggested that i may have the wrong voltage bulbs in the sockets, but thats not the case... however i appreciate the guess! im going crazy, and i will poke around the engine all day long, but when it comes to electronics.. i get scared.

ps: i live in cincinnati. whoever wants to come over and help me, ill make dinner.

I bet you'd like someone to cum on over...

the casey wrote:

>

> come to my house and drivi me crazy

> ride at night my (rear)

>(i just need a new

> cable..

> in the sockets

> i will poke around all day long

> when it comes. i get scared.

> ps: i live in cincinnati. whoever wants to come over and

> help me, ill make dinner.

You fucking sick faggots!

I finally figured this site out. This isn't a site about mopeds and their weak operators, this is a hook-up site for flamming faggots pretending to dish out moped advice. I should have known that no "real" men would own a moped. You cock-sucking butt grabbing pansies make me sick!

Re: You fucking sick faggots!

i'm no electrical expert, but it sounds like you have something wired wrong w/ your brake lights. i had a similar problem, if i remember right, when i first got my bianchi. we just uplugged the tail light wires and grounded them to each other. i don't thik brake lights are essential ...

keep in mind that mopeds have a small ammount of limited current. anytime something else comes on, everything else dims. also, when your engine slows down, the headlight dims automatically (it does for me). i think also when your brake light is on, your tail light shuts off? if this is so, then you may have burned out brake light bulb, power goes to it (dimming your headlight) and turns off the tail light.

this is all only a guess. someone else can tell you better, i'm sure.

and who the f***k is bhp?!

i love to take it in the tail-pipe. BHP you can bring your product of incest self over here and teach me to milk the bull on the farm near-by. What do you say stud? How's bout' me and you go outside and settle this man to man, I'll put tape on my butt cheeks to close my crack and run like hell while you chase after me on your big bad motorcycle, then when you catch me you can rev that engine like hell. Now you scamper over here with a cantalope and some tweezers and a rubber glove and I'll film you with my camera so we can make some real magic. By the way dipshit it's flaming with one "m" not two. Grow up.

Re: will someone ...

i'm no electrical expert, but it sounds like you have something wired wrong w/ your brake lights. i had a similar problem, if i remember right, when i first got my bianchi. we just uplugged the tail light wires and grounded them to each other. i don't thik brake lights are essential ...

keep in mind that mopeds have a small ammount of limited current. anytime something else comes on, everything else dims. also, when your engine slows down, the headlight dims automatically (it does for me). i think also when your brake light is on, your tail light shuts off? if this is so, then you may have burned out brake light bulb, power goes to it (dimming your headlight) and turns off the tail light.

this is all only a guess. someone else can tell you better, i'm sure.

Hope you got some patience.

Reeperette /

I hafta make a run to Louisville in the reasonably near future, and Cincy is dead square in the path of our route, so if you ain't got it fixed by then..I can stop for an hour or two and at least LOOK at it (especially if you have a coffeemaker...)

No guaruntees that I'll be able to fix the damn thing, however - Batavus isn't my most familiar brand to work on.

I will also see about getting you a wiring diagram for it.

Year/make/model - when did this start, yadda, alla that..would be helpful as well.

All else fails, I can maybe rig a set of generator & Ni-cad battery mountainbike lights....but I don't see that being necessary.

-Ree

Re: Hope you got some patience.

the casey /

hey ree... thanks for the offer. that would be huge if you could make it.. yes i do have a coffee maker.. percolater style. what are you headed to louisville for? krazyfest? if so, maybe we could carpool.

oh, and its a honda pa50II, not a batavus. i will have my manual by then, so that should help out. thanks!

Re: Hope you got some patience.

Reeperette /

PA50 II ???

Hmm, issat similar to the Honda "Hobbit" I wonder ?

Cause I have worked on those before.

I thought ya had a Batty, my bad.

-Ree

XBrandon EdgeX /

BHP wrote:

>

> I finally figured out. . I should have men grabbing me!

... You fucking child!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account