Re: Repair Stand, (Bike Mount?)

Wayne Broderick /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I like the idea of attaching the center stand and putting it on a high bench--(for targa)

But, I'll need to get a more universal stand for when I start buying and repairing. My wife won't buy me used peds to repair until I can prove I can repair and maintain mine.

within a few years, I'll be able to fix anything, and hopefully be the local underground moped supplier. sell and restore old peds, but refuse to seel them to yuppies or posers. Wait for the kid who really deserves a good ped, and sell it to him--

you just can't find good old peds, and if a shop restores them, they sell for too much.

Thanks~!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Repair Stand, (Bike Mount?)Topic by: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/12/01 09:38PM
  Re: Repair Stand, (Bike Mount?)Re: Simon King Simon King 06/12/01 10:35PM
  Re: Repair Stand, (Bike Mount?)Re: SteelToad SteelToad 06/13/01 01:21PM
  Re: Repair Stand, (Bike Mount?)Re: don-ohio don-ohio 06/15/01 01:09AM
  Re: Repair Stand, (Bike Mount?)Re: Doug D. Doug D. 06/16/01 01:39AM
  Re: Repair Stand, (Bike Mount?)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 06/16/01 02:55PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account