new honda pa50 page

"I'm working on a honda pa 50 webpage, and I would really appreciate any pictures you may have of a pa 50 or any other type of moped. I would also like any performance modifications or tips you have for the PA50. Please send me all your knowledge on the PA 50. I already have some modifications I've included in my page, but I'd like more. Thanks, and when I get the page up I'll post the address here. Jeff"

Re: new honda pa50 page

"what is the page address?<p><br>: I'm working on a honda pa 50 webpage, and I would really appreciate any pictures you may have of a pa 50 or any other type of moped. I would also like any performance modifications or tips you have for the PA50. Please send me all your knowledge on the PA 50. I already have some modifications I've included in my page, but I'd like more. Thanks, and when I get the page up I'll post the address here. Jeff<p>"

"It's not on the web yet, I've started making the page on my netscape composer and hopefully I'll have it up within a couple of weeks."

"I have a very tidy 1965 Honda PC50, looks like brand new, and I have a couple of photos of it.<br>Would you like me to send them to you??<br>Email me, because I probably won't come back to check this.: It's not on the web yet, I've started making the page on my netscape composer and hopefully I'll have it up within a couple of weeks.<p>"

<HTML>hey, what is the page address?</HTML>

here she is. i just got this baby, and i am about to rebuild the carburetor. any tips on whether i should try for a speed kit? i'd love some advice on how to make this ped fly.

1150654210_hobbit.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account