Re: how to fix rear brakes? and other puch issues

miguel /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

brandon:

thanks. i'll look at the brakes tomorrow. what should i look for? how do i adjust the brake pads if they're just not grabbing right?

also, on the throttle cable. i put the assembly together myself. it's going backwards because that was the only way i could put the cable in. i can't get the cable end out of the carb, and had to go through that side. i put the cable in through the little hole and then it stuck in there. i think i put it in backwards? i can try to get it right w/ some practice. i hope i can ....

i'll work on the on/off switches. i have some, but i'm trying to find out which one grounds out quickly ... but trial and error is a surefire way ... in the long run.

i'll post again tomorrow after i hit another brick wall. any other opinions welcome. thanks.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account