Me is foget to say...

Mr.Hayusodumb /

Me leaf here now, no commin back. Mr.H no like some moped-peoples dirtie-mouth/me tinks they shoud kleene they mouth wit carburatoe kleene. Me is trie to be you friens, but you is like scared nude chikken! Good bye to fo you...

Re: Me is foget to say...

hey, on a whim I went to the WWW.NINJA250.COM site, there's a post there today from a guy called "mopedrider/CBRrider" responding to a post from another about the moped army site. it's pretty interesting, none of the ninja riders like "Mr. H" either, but no worries, looks like he's leaving us anyways...

i recommend checking out the site.

Ninja 250 board(s)

It IS a good site! So is http://disc.server.com/Indices/143870.html. That is the other Ninja 250 discussion board and it is better (less spamming) than the other. That is where I'm from. I hang out there a lot and I saw that post about the "Moped Army". Just thought I'd pop over and check out this site. BTW, what a nice informative site about mopeds. I am pleased to see such an interest in small machinery! People (especially in the USA) seem to forget that bigger isn't always better! I ride a 1999 Ninja 250 right now but I would like to get a moped to learn more about 2-cycles and for the shorter city trips -- [or beer runs--you know, whatever :)] .

D.G.

P.S. Sorry if I'm a little off topic here with the Ninja, but it came up so I thought I'd throw in my $.02 worth. What is generally considered a moped anyways??? anything with 2 wheels and no shifter??? Does it absolutely NEED to have pedals to be a moped? (legally in the state of Ohio it does!!!) Curious where most of you would place something like the Aprilia RS50? Moped or Motorcycle? It is 2-cycle and its 50cc although it has pegs and a shifter/clutch. www.aprilia.com.

Re: Ninja 250 board(s)

wow, the never-ending moped definition question. it's tough. i found this on the internet, though, it's only for a particular state (can't remember which):

minibike: any motor-powered cycle w/ one or more of the following characterisitics: less than 10-in nomimal wheel rim size; less than 40-in wheel base; a seat height of 28-in or less measured from the ground up to the top of the seat cushion.

minicycle: a small motor-powered cycle w/ all capabilities, characteristics, and equipment of a motorcycle, w/ an engine size of less than 90cc.

moped: a motor-powered cycle w/ or w/o pedals, w/ a 50cc piston displacement engine, capable of two brake hp, or a speed not exceeding 30mph

motorbike: a motor-powered cycle w/ or w/o pedals and a 50cc cylinder engine capable of 1.5 brake hp, but not exceeding 5 brak hp.

motorcycle: a motor-powered cycle, generally powered by a 90cc or larger engine having one or two seats.

motorscooter: a low two- or three-wheeled motor powered cycle, having smaller wheels and less hp than a motorcycle, characterized by floorboards and a seat placed so that the operator does not straddle the engine.

if that makes sense to anyone, please clue me in.

moped definition

wow, the never-ending moped definition question. it's tough. i found this on the internet, though, it's only for a particular state (can't remember which):

minibike: any motor-powered cycle w/ one or more of the following characterisitics: less than 10-in nomimal wheel rim size; less than 40-in wheel base; a seat height of 28-in or less measured from the ground up to the top of the seat cushion.

minicycle: a small motor-powered cycle w/ all capabilities, characteristics, and equipment of a motorcycle, w/ an engine size of less than 90cc.

moped: a motor-powered cycle w/ or w/o pedals, w/ a 50cc piston displacement engine, capable of two brake hp, or a speed not exceeding 30mph

motorbike: a motor-powered cycle w/ or w/o pedals and a 50cc cylinder engine capable of 1.5 brake hp, but not exceeding 5 brak hp.

motorcycle: a motor-powered cycle, generally powered by a 90cc or larger engine having one or two seats.

motorscooter: a low two- or three-wheeled motor powered cycle, having smaller wheels and less hp than a motorcycle, characterized by floorboards and a seat placed so that the operator does not straddle the engine.

if that makes sense to anyone, please clue me in.

Re: moped definition

If that doesn't satisfy the question I don't know how to improve on it.

Re: Nude Chicken?

Wayne Broderick /

Mr. H, when you say we're like a "nude chicken"...

I'm curious what you dress your chickens in? Little helmets and leather gloves?

LMAO

READ THIS

Gets your facts straight before you speak out of your ass. Who the hell is "mopedrider/CBR rider"? He's never posted at the 250R site before, so how can he speak for everyone else? Sounds like a disgruntled moped rider trying to pass off as being cool because he is supposed to own a CBR too. Give me a freaken break!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account