hasv anyone heard of the snow rabbit (snow Moped)?

I WANT TO PURCHACE ONE!!!!I will pay up to $whatever$ for a new one. Its a cross between a snowmobile and a moped. Japaneese people at MI State Univ. Ride on them. They might be called Tri-moters.

Re: hasv anyone heard of the snow rabbit (snow Mop

": I WANT TO PURCHACE ONE!!!!I will pay up to $whatever$ for a new one. Its a cross between a snowmobile and a moped. Japaneese people at MI State Univ. Ride on them. They might be called Tri-moters.<p>Hey, I've heard of a ""snow moped."" I've only heard rumors, though. I would love one. It seems like they would be hard to balance if they only had one ""wheel."""

": : I WANT TO PURCHACE ONE!!!!I will pay up to $whatever$ for a new one. Its a cross between a snowmobile and a moped. Japaneese people at MI State Univ. Ride on them. They might be called Tri-moters.<p>: Hey, I've heard of a ""snow moped."" I've only heard rumors, though. I would love one. It seems like they would be hard to balance if they only had one ""wheel.""<p>"

"Dan has plans to convert a normal moped into a snow-ped but it sounds like a lot of work.,"

": : I WANT TO PURCHACE ONE!!!!I will pay up to $whatever$ for a new one. Its a cross between a snowmobile and a moped. Japaneese people at MI State Univ. Ride on them. They might be called Tri-moters.<p>: Hey, I've heard of a ""snow moped."" I've only heard rumors, though. I would love one. It seems like they would be hard to balance if they only had one ""wheel.""<p>Did anyone respond to your message about where to find a snow rabbot? My friend has one up here and is trying to find parts for one, so please send us any info you have found (up here, being Alaska). We are looking for a track and top cover for the track (track guard?). We'd love to hear from you. Thanks! "

Mark Skeels /

<HTML>All,

I have an original Snow Rabbit, made by Chrysler, and I am interested in selling it. It is available "as-is."

Mark</HTML>

- Summerai - Retired Chromag /

If you find one let me know ok thanks.

Re: hasv anyone heard of the snow rabbit (snow Moped)?

If you've got the cash:

http://shop.snorunner.com/Buy-a-Snorunner_c2.htm

edit: fucking 90's threads get me every time.(edited)

we have 2 here, and they suck.

Morgan Aguayo Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

yeah, I've been on that site before. crazy expensive.

Frostback Ditch /

JohnnyDoube has 3 I believe. Look hella fun to ride. He was telling me how since they are so light, they pretty much float on the snow. He also made a 2 front ski conversion for added stability.

fallout Survivor /

From what they say, they are no good on uncompacted powder or deep snow. The snow has to be precompacted as if a snowmobile ran first.

They only lasted 2 yrs and had limited commercial success because of these design/use deficiencies. The rear track is pretty narrow....as is the front.

90's threads:

Somewhere nearby is a colossal cave, where others have found fortunes in treasures and gold. It is rumored that some who entered the cave are never seen again. Magic is said to work in the cave. GUIDE ME WITH COMMANDS OF ONE OR TWO WORDS.

D&D?

drunken mcfrenzy /

Kelly Crowder Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> we have 2 here, and they suck.

how much?

youll have to ask kolin or aaron in my branch, i have no idea what theyre doing with them

Re: 1980 Chrysler Sno-Runner

mine

no snow last year

this year i*ll pray

snorunner 006.jpg

drunken mcfrenzy /

i was just asking how much they suck kelly, SHEEEESH

Totally rad thread... i see the rear suspension on the sears.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account