Re: Help !! Spree wont run right

don-ohio /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hi,Ron! Thanks for the tip but I checked and the air housing was dry as a bone.Take my word for it,it was lack of air porting.You see,on this forum I don't like to take time to fill in every detail and sometimes I should.I can't type worth a hoot so I get lazy sometimes. I don't think I mentioned that this Minnarelli has a smallish air box and the other MOTOMARINA with the Morini hjas a much larger one.Also,the air box on the Minnarelli has to pull its air from a rearward direction which creates a vacuum to the leeward (rear) of the box.This is what roused my suspicions as to air intake force.I wonder if maybe I could get another type filter box to pull air from the bottom maybe,but there's not much room.THANKS,again!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Help !! Spree wont run rightTopic by: Dave in Naples Dave in Naples 06/04/01 08:50AM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: Chris Robertson Chris Robertson 06/04/01 11:30AM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 06/04/01 11:55AM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 06/04/01 11:58AM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: Chris Robertson Chris Robertson 06/04/01 12:24PM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: Fred Fred 06/04/01 01:17PM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: Reeperette Reeperette 06/04/01 02:16PM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: don-ohio don-ohio 06/04/01 04:39PM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: Michael Michael 06/04/01 08:41PM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: don-ohio don-ohio 06/05/01 12:21PM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 06/05/01 04:00PM
  Re: Help !! Spree wont run rightRe: don-ohio don-ohio 06/05/01 04:55PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account