New 1969 Honda PC50 Moped

Jim Hawkins /

Hi:<p>I have an essentially brand new vintage 1969 Honda PC50 Moped that I am considering putting up for sale in my collection. This model was in storage virtually since brand new. It has 701 original miles. It had 301 miles in storage and the remainder w

Re: New 1969 Honda PC50 Moped

Tony Barnett /

"Jim,<p>I would like a picture if you can send me one.<p>Cheers<br>: Hi:<p>: I have an essentially brand new vintage 1969 Honda PC50 Moped that I am considering putting up for sale in my collection. This model was in storage virtually since brand new. It h"

Re: Honda PC50 Moped

Jim Reimer /

"Hello Jim Hawkins<br> I too live in greater Vancouver, BC, Canada and I am also restoring a Honda PC50 Moped. I would like to get in touch wirh you locally and perhaps meet you and talk about mopeds. What is your address or phone number, as I looked you up in the telephone book but there were at least five possible J Hawkins. Hoe to hear from you - Jim Reimer - 604-526-1393 - email - shoner@uniserve.com"

RE: New 1969 Honda PC50 Moped

sir

did you sell this yet?

let me know since i just missed one here

in kansas city for 200.00

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account