Branch Review Process
The activities below are the core moments of discussion and voting to evaluate the health and growth of the Moped Army. All active members are welcome to participate in discussion and voting.
Early August, 2-week duration
- State of the Branch Reports
- All current branches update each other on growth, plans, concerns, requests, etc.
Mid-September, 1–3 weeks duration
- Open Call for Branch Retirement
- Existing branches can call for the retirement of inactive branches.
End of September
- New Branch Submissions Closed
- Prospective branches should submit an application before October 1st to be considered.
First two weeks of October
- Final selection
- Review of all proposed branches, selection of those who meet minimum qualifications.
First three weeks of November
- New branch discussions
- In-depth discussion in private forums with each prospective branch.
Last week of November
- Vote on new branches
- Prospective branches show get 75% or more of the vote will become official.
Questions? Contact Simon.