Represent the Moped Army
Moped Army is a vibrant group of moped riders with branches throughout the nation. Each branch develops their own local moped scene and contributes to the larger organization. Branches often host rallies attended by members, prospects, and moped community members. Moped Army exists not only for the love for these vehicles, but for building friendship through mopeds.
If you have a tight-knit, well organized moped club and would like to be a part of Moped Army then you should submit a branch application using the form below. Each September we look over submissions, hold a 3-week discussion with qualified clubs, and vote on new branches. We have a long branch review process because we want to make sure it's a good long-term fit.
Here are some guidelines of what we're looking for:
Grow first, then apply
- We’re looking for existing clubs that want to affiliate with Moped Army, not very young clubs who believe they’ll grow only once accepted. Please have at least 5 members before applying.
- Demonstrate that your club has staying power. How can you show us that your members are serious? Do you meet regularly for rides or social activities?
- Help us get to know you. Show us your history using photos, video, social media. Consider creating a Moped Wiki page with information about your club.
- Have a plan in place for handling membership, both new and retiring.
- Designate a captain, or describe how leadership works in your club.
Get to know existing members
- While it’s not hard requirement, we strongly recommend that you attend a Moped Army rally before applying to be a branch.
- If you can’t attend a rally, get to know members in other ways. Join a weekly ride or get to know people through the forums.
- At the end of the day, the Moped Army is all about real world community, not just a website. Show us your dedication both online and off.
If you think your club is a good candidate to become a branch of the Moped Army, please fill out the form below. Don't forget to list each person in your club, including a link to their profile page on this website. If one of your members doesn't have a profile, please have them create one and fill it out fully before applying.
Applications must be submitted before September 30th. Please consult the branch review process for detailed information on timing. Feel free to email Simon with any questions you might have.
- You must be logged in to fill out the branch application form.