26 October 2008
This is for Decepticons to collaborate on items for our upcoming meeting.
Meeting itinerary, 26 October 2008
- A revision of how we make group opinion.
- We might want to handle this before making any other group opinions. :-)
- A decision on our group opinion on the rally and it's date.
- Rally Planning
- Understanding of the flow of our decisions. Such as brainstorming -> idea finalization -> vote.
- Make our decisions in a very timely manner; brainstorming -> vote should take no longer than 2 weeks.
- Set a deadline to have every aspect of the rally decided upon to give a reasonable amount of time to execute.
- Follow up on the execution of an assigned project. If little to no progress is being made, add another person to the task or reassign it to someone else.
- We should have a member vote at the meeting or set a date to have contacted members and summarily vote on them.
- Any members identified as inactive and do not show willing in the form of activity (actions speak louder than words) shall be retired.
- Identify local riders interested in joining the group and hold a vote to determine their membership.
- Group Charter
- What we believe in as a group
- Outlines how prospective members will get in
- The way we treat one another
- How to deal with inactive members