Forgot your password?

Moped Army

Forums / Buy + Sell

Misc. Parts For Sale Puch Garelli

john cervini (jacarc1) — Jun 07, 2013 02:56PM

I have some parts up for sale, trying to clean up some. 77 Puch maxi front and rear wheel, good shape not bent. I have the rear sprocket and brake plate also just not pictured. Cats eye signals, these came on a moped i sold. No idea if they work, battery box is missing half of the casing. 17" Front snowflake, came off a 80 garelli. CDI unit from a Garelli NOI engine, it worked before i pulled it off but has a small crack in it, comes with a ducati voltage regulator. Old tomos? speedometer, 14mm tall round intake for Puch, Pair of puch shocks missing one eyelet, Puch single seat with a tear in the back, Garelli rear fender, i also have the front chrome fender soaking in oxalic acid to derust it, Garelli chain cover, has some rust. garelli noi aluminum spacer, I also have a stock puch exhaust. Also an e50, rebuilt with a racing crank but no electrics or clutch not pictured but can get pics on request. Take a look and pm or email me with interest and i will give you a shipped price. Thanks, John
Sorry, you must log in before posting to this forum.

Click here to login.